International Admission and Recognition of Qualifications
University professionals working with admissions based on international education and transfer of credits.
- Admissions: evaluation of international credentials for admission to Bachelor, Master and PhD programmes.
- Transfer of credits: recognition of international credits for transfer into national degree programmes.This involves international and national students, immigrants and refugees with and without documents.
Activity Goals 2019–2020
- The group will work on establishing the new group and realizing the potential in the group.
- Prepare and organize workshops/seminars for people working with international admissions and/or recognition of international qualifications as part of national degrees.
- Prepare sessions for NUAS Forum 2019