International Admission and Recognition of Qualifications
Admission Officers, Credential Evaluators and others working within the group’s focus area.
Admissions: evaluation of international credentials for admission to Bachelor, Master, and PhD programs. Transfer of credits: recognition of international credits for transfer into national degree programs. This involves international and national students, immigrants, and refugees with and without documents.
Activity Goals 2021–2022
- The group has sent out a questionnaire to the target audience in February 2021 to gain insight into their needs and wants.
- Webinar hosted 7. October: The Current Landscape of digital Documentation with Margaret Wenger from ECE – 128 registered participants. Recording of the webinar shared afterwards with registered participants.
- The group has started a mailing list for admission officers in the NUAS universities where they can share information and ask for advice. Currently around 90 registered on the mailing list.
- Monthly online meetings will continue.
- Plans for on-site meeting in Reykjavik in Spring 2022
- Further webinars planned, content to be discussed
- Talks with Internationalization group regarding possible joint seminar in 2023 on the admission process as a whole