The group’s primary audience is university professionals working, entirely or in part, with communication. The group also wants to further develop cooperation across the NUAS groups so that we can help others increase their communication skills.The group’s main target group is university employees who work professionally, wholly or partly, with communication. The group also wishes to further develop the cooperation with other NUAS groups and thus reach more professions that may need to increase their communication skills.
- Offer a platform for expanding individual professional network.
- Offer competence development for communication officers.
- Making it easier to share experiences with other communication officers in the Nordic countries.
Possible topics in focus the coming years:
- Supporting researchers in handling disinformation, harassment and counter fake news.
- Increase awareness of international competition.
- How to make digital transformation possible.
Activity goals for 2019‒2020
- Contribute to the program in NUAS Forum
- Help Executive Group to market and communicate NUAS Forum 2019
- Deliver the NUAS Communication Conference in June 2020.