The group’s main target group is Nordic university employees who work professionally, wholly or partly, with communication.
- Offer a platform for expanding individual professional network.
- Offer competence development for communication officers.
- Making it easier to share experiences with other communication officers in the Nordic countries.
Possible topics in focus the coming years:
- Communication in times of pandemic.
- Supporting researchers in handling disinformation, harassment, and counter-fake news.
- Increase awareness of the international competition.
- How to make digital transformation possible.
Activity goals for 2021‒2022
Our new series of Webinars 2021 – 2022
- 23. September 2021 – Eliot Higgins – The Precipice of the Misinformation Age. We had 171 participants signed up.
- 9. November 2021 at 14 CET – How to double the number of applicants – Maren Bjotveit, from the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the University in Bergen.
- 2. December 2021 – Inter-cultural communication – Mari Rytisalo from Tampere University.
- 27. January 2022 – Student recruitment – Maja Rudhe, Section manager at the Communications Office, Linnaeus University.
2022 Conference in Turku Finland
- The NUAS Communication Conference takes place on 1-3 June 2022 at the University of Turku and the Åbo Akademi University, in Turku Finland. https://nuaskom2022.fi/