Nordic universities´ staff members interested in sustainability issues, education and research. Sustainability / environmental / CSR directors, managers and coordinators.
The group aims at enhancing the integration of sustainability into Nordic higher education institutions and promotes sustainable practices in all campus operations. This includes advising the goals in UN 2030 Agenda in research and education for sustainable development and campus management. Wider societal impact by outreach activities and positive global visibility by active communications.
Activity goals for 2021‒2022
- Attending NUAS events + chairs´ & executive board meetings
- Exploring possibilities for continued external financing on Nordic, but also national, European or international level. Erasmus+ funding for Sustainability Literacy Test / Nordic City Challenge is open.
Other project ideas:
- contributing to NCM Agenda 2030 work
- Continuing with Sustainable Development Goals / SDG Accord
- Continuing with SuLiTest
- Launching Nordic Green Gown Awards, www.greengownawards.org
- Collaboration, even merging with SDSN-NE (?)
- NUAS Sustainability group seminar, held 30.1.-1.2.2019 at NTNU, Trondheim (Detailed
- NUAS Forum 2019 conference, 14-16 August 2019, Univ. i Tromsø (Contributing to the
program + NUAS Sustainability responsible for 2 sessions: Reducing carbon emissions from flying – Challenges and possibilities)
- Continuing the international and Nordic collaboration with relevant stakeholders, enhancing Nordic visibility
- Attending ISCN conferences, June 2019 in Sau Paulo, June 2020 open