Research and Innovation
The group’s primary focus is on research and innovation support. Our main audience is research administrative staff at higher education institutions in the Nordic countries.
The goal is to enhance the skills of research administrative staff in order to help our member institutions to improve their overall performance. We want to inspire the development of new and better methods and services in innovation activities, pre- and post-award, research assessment and quality assurance. The group promotes the exchange of experiences and best practices to provide valuable strategic Tools.
Activity goals for 2019‒2020
The group’s work for 2019 will concentrate on NUAS Forum 2019. It will meet in the course of the year to discuss activities for 2020.
- NUAS workshop: How to Measure the Value and Quality of Research and Innovation Services, Reykjavik, Iceland, 1.-2. December 2016. http://nuas-ice.hi.is/
- NUAS workshop: Strategic use of intelligence to improve decision making in collaboration-, research- and HR-administration, Tromsø, Norway, 9.-10. September 2015. https://uit.no/prosjekter/prosjekt?p_document_id=414140
- NUAS Workshop: The new challenge of innovation in Horizon 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2. October 2014. http://www.science.ku.dk/english/research/nuas-workshop/
- NUAS workshop: Connecting research and innovation – The role of the research support system in the future, Kuopio, Finland, 9.-10. September 2013
- NUAS Forum: Communication Challenges for Nordic Universities. Joint meeting for all groups, Stockholm, Sweden, 12.-14. August 2012
- Partners in Research – Professionalising Research, Support & Innovation in Nordic Universities, Stockholm, Sweden, 5. May 2011