The principle audience is leaders and employees from Human Resources and Personnel departments at Nordic institutions of higher education. The group also hopes to make a contribution to other groups’ efforts (e.g. seminars and conferences), as well as working to ensure that the HR group’s activities and meetings are valuable experiences for its members with regard to experience sharing.
At the group’s meeting at KTH in January 2017, we identified the following focus areas:
- Recruiting and on-boarding
- Leadership/management development
- Carrier –and talent development
- Equality, diversity, and integration
- Work environment and cultural meetings
The group wants to focus on how HR functions can develop at modern universities and how HR can have a strategic meaning for organisations.
Activity goals for the period 2019‒2020
- 2019: Main focus on NUAS Forum 2019
- 2020: HR seminar or workshop.