Faculty level administrative directors and leaders with general administrative or service responsibilities for their organization, e.g. directors of faculty, administrative managers, heads of administration, services managers and equivalent, middle management in the university. All other university administrators are welcome too, if interested in our groups’ events.
The focus of our latest seminars and for the group is change in organization and structural changes within universities or the university sector. Also, some focus is put on economic cuts that have occurred in some countries. We are also interested in how to achieve our goals as effectively and professionally as possible as well as in management systems and implementing of decisions. Discussions, experience transfer and benchmarking of best practices are the heart of our methods.
Activity goals for 2021‒2022
- Face-to-face meetings for the group 2-3 per year, if Covid19 allows. Preparing coming activities,
news from NUAS and group member universities, discussions and current issues.
- Before arranged workshops, more on-line meetings and preparations by email.
- During Covid19 pandemic several shorter on-line meetings per year.
- Web-workshop – How to create ONE team on-line? March 25, 2021
- Workshop: Managing strategy—the art of translating policies into daily practices planned for May
2021 was postponed due to the Covid19 situation and is tentatively scheduled for 19–20 May 2022
in Reykjavik, Iceland.