Mainly those who work with planning processes and economy, in particularly personnel categories with an operational responsibility for these functions and processes. The group’s arrangements should be relevant to those who work at a department, a faculty or at a central office with these processes.
- How do we plan for long-term change? Long-term forecasts, scenarios for development etc.
- What are we measuring and why? How much do we measure and are we able to tell when achieving our goals?
- Strategic work and planning processes at the university level in relation to the faculty and department level.
- How does our processes contribute to efficiency and how to make the most out of available resources?
- Benchmarking in these areas at different levels of our organisations.
Activity goals for 2019-2020
The group is planning sessions for the NUAS Forum 2019 in Tromsø mainly enclosed to the theme Digitalization and managing change
In 2020 the group is planning for it’s own events aligned with the focus areas.