Mainly those who work with planning processes and economy, in particular personnel categories with an operational responsibility for these functions and processes.
- How do we plan for long-term change? Long-term forecasts, scenarios for development etc.
- What are we measuring and why? How much do we measure and are we able to tell when achieving our goals?
- Strategic work and planning processes at the university level in relation to the faculty and department level.
- How does our processes contribute to efficiency and how to make the most out of available resources?
- Benchmarking in these areas at different levels of our organisations.
Activity goals for 2021-2022
- Arrange at least one online seminar each semester
- Arrange a conference in 2022
- Online meeting for group members each month