Webinars during the Covid-19 pandemic
Due to travel restrictions and out of a concern for the safety of our members, NUAS groups will be curtailing physical meetings for the foreseeable future. While physical meetings are not possible, several of the working groups are planning web-based activities.
These webinars will be free of charge and open to all NUAS members.
This is a list over tentatively planned events that will be updated as more information is available.
Archive and Records Management
- Planned digital seminar on 22.04.2021:
A two-hour webinar on the topic Covid-19; status for archives and record management in a crisis and the public access the information. Details will be posted as they become available.
Hello all NUAS Communicators!
We look forward to meeting you all during wintertime in a series of webinars.
We may be separated through the pandemic, but we remain united as Nordic comms colleagues.
So, fasten your seat belts in your armchairs and follow us on the tour to your Nordic neighbors’ universities!
It is a smooth, sustainable and highly recommended way to stay happy during the upcoming months!
Please check out our inspirational and interesting webinars, which range from all kinds of UNI communication in the time of the pandemic, how to get the most out of LinkedIn, how to index scientist’s social media, how your brain works and many other topics. All webinars are free of charge, but you will have to register.
- 24 November, 2020: Student-Teacher Communication in the Time of Corona
- 8 December, 2020: Fighting COVID-19 with Communications
- 14 January, 2021: How your brain wants to work
- 4 February, 2021: Sharing knowledge and joy—how to get the most out of LinkedIn
- 9 March, 2021: Indexing your scientists’ social media activity
- “How to create ONE team on teams?”: a 2-hour webinar with break-out rooms. This event is planned for March 25, 2021. Details will be posted as they become available.
- Webinar: “How the pandemic affects the Nordic universities planning and economic conditions.” Planned for November 2020. Details will be posted as they become available.
- The Future of Scholarly Publishing : Alternative publishing models (Sweden)
- Research Data : How is data curated in the Nordic countries (Norway)
- How Do Libraries Contribute to the Quality of Research and Education (Finland)Details will be posted as they become available.
Student Administration and Counselling
- Roskilde University hosted our first online Open House from September 28th to October 2nd 2020. This was, of course, due to COVID-19. Our team of four, who have a lot of experience with our on-campus event, went into the task of planning this event with an open mind. It has been a learning process filled with many surprises and emotions.
- Please join us for an inspirational hour of assumptions, experiences, and dialogue about converting our on-campus event into a digital online event.