Nordic dialogue on responsible university internationalisation in a changing world
The Internationalisation group proudly presents the first NUAS internationalisation dialogue webinar on “Nordic dialogue on responsible university internationalisation in a changing world”. The webinar will display relevant national structures and guidelines in the Nordic countries. More info about the background and speakers are available at the registration link below.
Location: Online via Zoom. The webinar link will be sent to registered attendees one day before the webinar.
Date and time: 15 December 2021, 13:15-14:45 CET (UTC+1).
Registration deadline: December 12th 2021.
- Participants will explore and understand Nordic national structures and routines for guidelines and support.
- Participants will receive a background for a second NUAS internationalisation dialogue on 8 February 2022 which will focus more on the institutional perspective.
- IR-managers and practitioners at NUAS member institutions
- 13.15 Welcome
- 13.20 Introduction and context
- 13.30 Presentations from the Nordic countries on structures and routines, panel dialogue and discussion.
- 14.40 Closure
Moderator: Riitta Mustonen. Director Of Development at University of Turku, Finland.
Presentations and speakers
Norway: The Norwegian Panorama strategy. Mette Lending, Senior adviser for international collaboration, Ministry of Education and Research, Norway.
Finland: Code-of-conduct as part of the Finnish International Higher Education and Research cooperation. Tiina Vihma-Purovaara, Senior Ministerial Adviser, Ministry of education and culture.
Denmark: Drafting the Danish guidelines for international research and innovation collaboration, Morten Gylling-Jørgensen, Senior advisor, International relations, Ministry of higher education and science.
Iceland: Internationalisation in the social context of Iceland, Runa Vigdis Gudmarsdottir, Director, National Agency of Erasmus+.
Sweden: The CASI-project – Coordinated Assessment for Strategic Internationlisation, Albin Gaunt, Advisor, International Office, Karolinska Institutes